Be a part of it
Drop In Co-Ed
Thursdays - 9:30 am
Texas Hold 'Em - Wednesdays at 6 pm. Register by the Sunday before. Drop ins permitted. No fee to register. $10 buy in.
- Bingo - Check the Portal calendar for the next Bingo Night from 6 - 8 pm. 3 cards for $5. Bring a snack and win some cash prizes! Register at the front desk!
- Afternoon Games 1 to 3 pm - Mexican Train 1st & 3rd Friday; Bridge 2nd & 4th Monday; Bunco 1st & 3rd Wednesday; Dominoes 1st & 3rd Wednesday; Hand & Foot every Monday. FREE!
KidZone Hours of Operation
Ages 6 mths - 8 years
Mondays: 8:30 am - 12 Noon; 5 - 8:30 pm
Tuesdays: 5 - 8:30 pm
Wednesdays: 8:30 am - 12 Noon; 5 - 8:30 pm
Thursdays: 5 - 8:30 pm
Fridays: 8:30 am - 12 Noon; 5 - 8:30 pm
Saturdays: 8:30 am - 12 Noon
Kid Zone Fees:
Drop-In: $3/hour. 2-hr maximum.
$20 for a 10 hour punch pass
Passes may be purchased at the front desk.
Kids Zone Rules
Age: Kids Zone is available for children between the ages of 6 months to 8 years of age.
Toilet Trained: Children using KidZone who are toilet trained must able to use the bathroom unassisted. KidZone staff will NOT assist children in using the bathroom. KidZone staff will not change diapers. If a child needs a diaper changed the parent will be paged to the KidZone.
> back to top
1. Kids Zone Fees:
$3.00 per hour/per child
$20 for a 10 hour punch pass (can be used for multiple children)
All payments will be taken at the front desk and the receipt must be given to the Kid Zone attendants.
Staff & Occupancy
2. Kid Zone is a first-come, first-served service with a maximum occupancy of 12 children ages 2 and up or 8 children with 2 infants.
3. There is a 10 minute grace period to pick up your child. An additional fee for one hour may be charged past 10 minutes.
4. Parent must personally sign their children in and out of Kid Zone. Picture ID is required at drop off and pick up. We will only release a child to the parent pictured on the ID card who signed in at drop off.
5. Parents MUST remain at the Community Center while their children are in the Kid Zone. No exceptions.
6. Kid Zone has a bathroom specifically designed for children. Children not wearing diapers must be able to use the bathroom unassisted by staff.
7. Infants and toddlers are expected to arrive in a clean, proper-fitting diaper. Diaper covers must be worn over diapers while in Kid Zone. Staff does not change diapers. If your child needs a clean diaper, a staff member will page you in the facility. Please respond immediately. Diapering must occur in designated areas.
8. Children must be clean and fully dressed in comfortable seasonal-appropriate clothes. Children must wear shoes at all times. Non-walking children must have socks on at all times.
9. Children will be asked to clean up after themselves. We ask that parents respect this rule and help us to make sure our room stays tidy.
10. Please leave all personal toys at home.
11. Children are allowed a sippy cup or water bottle. Please no open containers. Please label cup or bottle with child’s name. There is a drinking fountain located inside of Kid Zone.
12. If children bring in snacks they are to eat them at the table. Only small snacks are permitted inside of Kid Zone, such as a piece of fruit or small bag of goldfish crackers. No snacks containing nuts are allowed. Staff will not be responsible for bottle feeding.
13. Any children with a contagious illness will not be admitted to Kid Zone. We reserve the right to refuse any child for an obvious illness.
14. Children must have been without a fever for at least 24 hours prior to drop off.
15. Kicking, hitting, excessive crying, fighting, biting, being disrespectful of staff and general misbehavior will not be tolerated. Parents will be paged and must respond immediately to remove the child from Kid Zone.
16. Infractions of any above stated rules may result in a suspension of Kid Zone privileges.
> back to top