Be a part of it
Drop In Co-Ed
Senior 55+ - Wednesdays
from 9:00 - 11:00 am
Adult 18+ - Tuesdays
from 6:00 - 8:00 pm
Texas Hold 'Em - Wednesdays at 6 pm. Register by the Sunday before. Drop ins permitted. No fee to register. $10 buy in.
- Bingo - Check the Portal calendar for the next Bingo Night from 6 - 8 pm. 3 cards for $5. Bring a snack and win some cash prizes! Register at the front desk!
- Afternoon Games 1 to 3 pm - Mexican Train 1st & 3rd Friday; Bridge 2nd & 4th Monday; Bunco 1st & 3rd Wednesday; Dominoes 1st & 3rd Wednesday; Hand & Foot every Monday. FREE!
> Interested in renting a facility at Anthem Parkside? Download the facility request form!
Tennis Courts Rules
Tennis courts are located adjacent to the Parkside Community Center for the use of both Parkside and Sun City members.
1. Courts are available for play and may be reserved during normal operating hours of the Community Center.
2. Association sponsored programs, lessons and leagues have priority reservations.
3. Reservations for using a tennis court can be made in person or by calling the Anthem Parkside front desk at 520-723-6650.
4. Members 14 years of age or older may make reservation upon availability of the courts.
5. Courts may be reserved 72 hours in advance.
1.5 hour reservation for Singles Play
2 hour reservations for Double Play
6. Two courts are striped for both Pickleball and Tennis play. A portable pickleball net is available to check out at the front desk.
7. A member late for his/her reservation is given a 10-minute grace period and then his/her reservation is canceled.
8. Courts are locked. To obtain a key for access, members are to scan their membership card at the front desk.
9. Guests of members are to fill out the Guest Form and pay $3 per person/per day guest fee.
10. All players must wear proper tennis attire and tennis shoes. No black soled or running shoes.
11. Food, tobacco products, alcoholic beverages, gum and glass containers are not allowed in the court enclosure. Water and sports drinks in sealed or capped plastic beverage bottles are permitted.
12. No pets, chairs, roller blades or skateboards are allowed on the courts.
13. No loud music, obscene language or equipment abuse is allowed in the tennis court or surrounding areas.