Be a part of it
Drop In Co-Ed
Senior 55+ - Wednesdays
from 9:00 - 11:00 am
Adult 18+ - Tuesdays
from 6:00 - 8:00 pm
Texas Hold 'Em - Wednesdays at 6 pm. Register by the Sunday before. Drop ins permitted. No fee to register. $10 buy in.
- Bingo - Check the Portal calendar for the next Bingo Night from 6 - 8 pm. 3 cards for $5. Bring a snack and win some cash prizes! Register at the front desk!
- Afternoon Games 1 to 3 pm - Mexican Train 1st & 3rd Friday; Bridge 2nd & 4th Monday; Bunco 1st & 3rd Wednesday; Dominoes 1st & 3rd Wednesday; Hand & Foot every Monday. FREE!
Fitness & Wellness
1. Members 12-13 years of age are only allowed in the Fitness Area with adult supervision.
2. Members 14-17 are allowed in the Fitness Area. It is recommended that members 14-17 years of age have adult supervision (18 years of age or older).
3. Children 11 years of age and under are not allowed upstairs in the Fitness Area, unless involved in an Association class or event – no exceptions.
4. No gum, tobacco products, food or drink are permitted, except that water and sports drinks in closed containers are permitted.
5. Proper workout attire is required for any equipment use.
6. Closed toed athletic shoes must be worn at all times. No sandals, flip flops or bare feet permitted.
7. During peak times use of weight or cardio equipment will be subject to a time limitation.
8. Re-rack weights and return all other equipment and accessories to their proper location after use.
9. No dropping of weights.
10. Members are to follow instructions on equipment and otherwise insure proper safety when using all equipment.
11. Sanitize and wipe down equipment after each use. Wipes are provided at different stations throughout the fitness center.
12. Keep the facilities clean. Please pick up after yourself and discard your trash.
13. All personal effects must be kept off workout floor, back packs, etc. should be stored in lockers.
14. Only individuals employed or contracted through the Association may provide personal training services at the Community Center.
15. The fitness center offers a non-threatening environment to get healthier. No loud or offensive language or behavior.
16. Anthem Parkside at Merrill Ranch provides audio and visual equipment for the enjoyment by all Owners, Occupants, and guests. Programs will be set by Community Center Staff to suit the interest of the majority. Portable stereo equipment is permitted only with the use of personal headphones
17. Persons using exercise equipment do so at their own risk. Persons with known medical or physical conditions are advised to consult a physician prior to engaging in exercise activity.
For more information, contact:
Chad Price at 520-723-6609
> back to top