Be a part of it
Drop In Co-Ed
Adult 18+ - Tuesdays
from 6:00 - 8:00 pm
Senior 55+ - Wednesdays
from 7:30 - 9:30 am
Adult 18+ - Thursdays
from 9:30 - 11:30 am
Texas Hold 'Em - Wednesdays at 6 pm. Register by the Sunday before. Drop ins permitted. No fee to register. $10 buy in.
- Bingo - Check the Portal calendar for the next Bingo Night from 6 - 8 pm. 3 cards for $5. Bring a snack and win some cash prizes! Register at the front desk!
- Afternoon Games 1 to 3 pm - Mexican Train 1st & 3rd Friday; Bridge 2nd & 4th Monday; Bunco 1st & 3rd Wednesday; Dominoes 1st & 3rd Wednesday;
- 6:30 pm
Hand & Foot every Monday. FREE!
Swim Lessons 2018 - Provided by Swim Neptune
Sign up Today!
We provide swim lessons for all skill levels, from those wishing to learn basic survival swimming, to advanced swimmers looking for technique refinement.
Instructors are USA Swimming Certified coaches and lesson plans are created
specifically to fit your individual needs.
One-on-one with instructor
30 minute sessions
$30 per session for Anthem Merrill Ranch Residents
$35 per session for Non-Resident Guests
Two swimmers with instructor
30 minute sessions
$30 per session for Anthem Merrill Ranch Residents ($15 each)
$35 per session for Non-Resident Guests ($17.50 each)
Spots are limited!
Register for lessons online at:
1. Click on “Online Registration” in the top Right corner of your screen
2. Click on the “Register Now” button
3. Click on “I am a new user” and enter your e-mail address.
Then click the “Continue” button
- Continue through the registration process and make sure you fill in all the required information.
- Make sure when you select “Location” that you select “Merrill Ranch – Parkside”
- Make sure when you when you select “Register to this group” that you select “Merrill Ranch – Parkside (Resident)” or “Merrill Ranch – Parkside (Non-Resident)” depending on which category you fall under.
- You will have the billing option to pay for the entire season at the time of registration via credit card or setup a monthly billing cycle for the monthly amount via credit card.
For any additional questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (520) 723-6609.
$30 a month for Anthem residents
$40 a month for non Anthem residents
Grandmaster Han's Martial Arts of Arizona is proud to partner with Anthem to bring our system of martial arts training to your area. From age 5 to age 95, anyone can train in the Youn Wha Ryu system. We offer traditional martial arts with a modern approach to fitness and training methods. Whether for fitness, fun or self defense you will find Youn Wha Ryu to be a challenging and rewarding experience!!
Our system incorporates elements from:
Taekwondo, Karate, Hapkido, Kung Fu, Jiu Jitsu, Tai Chi and also trains in many weapons.
For more information on Grandmaster Han's Martial Arts, please visit our website @ http://www.younwha-az.com or call 602-363-0863.
If you are interested in signing up please see the front desk.
> back to top