Be a part of it
Drop In Co-Ed
Adult 18+ - Tuesdays
from 6:00 - 8:00 pm
Adult 18+ - Thursdays
from 9:30 - 11:30 am
Texas Hold 'Em - Wednesdays at 6 pm. Register by the Sunday before. Drop ins permitted. No fee to register. $10 buy in.
- Bingo - Check the Portal calendar for the next Bingo Night from 6 - 8 pm. 3 cards for $5. Bring a snack and win some cash prizes! Register at the front desk!
- Afternoon Games 1 to 3 pm - Mexican Train 1st & 3rd Friday; Bridge 2nd & 4th Monday; Bunco 1st & 3rd Wednesday; Dominoes 1st & 3rd Wednesday;
- 6:30 pm
Hand & Foot every Monday. FREE!
Swim Lessons 2018
Swim Class Descriptions
Parent & Toddler - This class requires that an adult accompanies the child in the water. Parents learn techniques to help teach their child simple safety skills and water acclamation. Child will learn to interact with the water through playing games and having fun.
Level 1 - This class is for children with little or no water experience. Class will focus on water adjustment skills, children will learn to submerge face, enter and exit water safely, and front and back float with support.
Level 2 - Children will completely submerge head under water, front and back float with support. Work on combined arm and leg actions on front and back float, glide and recover with support.
Level 3 / 4 – Children will learn to jump into deep water, rotary breathing, front and back glides with combined arm and leg actions without support.
Adult / Senior Swim - This class is for adults & seniors that have little or no swimming experience and those that would like to refresh their skills. Participants will learn breath control, changing direction and position in the water, treading water, and combined leg and arm movement to propel a person through the water.
Please click the link below for the Swim Lesson Program Schedule
Details Coming Soon!
1. Click on “Online Registration” in the top Right corner of your screen
2. Click on the “Register Now” button
3. Click on “I am a new user” and enter your e-mail address.
Then click the “Continue” button
- Continue through the registration process and make sure you fill in all the required information.
- Make sure when you select “Location” that you select “Merrill Ranch – Parkside”
- Make sure when you when you select “Register to this group” that you select “Merrill Ranch – Parkside (Resident)” or “Merrill Ranch – Parkside (Non-Resident)” depending on which category you fall under.
- You will have the billing option to pay for the entire season at the time of registration via credit card or setup a monthly billing cycle for the monthly amount via credit card.
For any additional questions please contact email@example.com or (520) 723-6609.
$30 a month for Anthem residents
$40 a month for non Anthem residents
Grandmaster Han's Martial Arts of Arizona is proud to partner with Anthem to bring our system of martial arts training to your area. From age 5 to age 95, anyone can train in the Youn Wha Ryu system. We offer traditional martial arts with a modern approach to fitness and training methods. Whether for fitness, fun or self defense you will find Youn Wha Ryu to be a challenging and rewarding experience!!
Our system incorporates elements from:
Taekwondo, Karate, Hapkido, Kung Fu, Jiu Jitsu, Tai Chi and also trains in many weapons.
For more information on Grandmaster Han's Martial Arts, please visit our website @ http://www.younwha-az.com or call 602-363-0863.
If you are interested in signing up please see the front desk.
> back to top